Take your skills – and your career – to the next level
AAPC’s Certificate Program Overview
Take your skills and your career to the next level with AAPC’s Certificate Program! AAPC has developed instructional programming in core disciplines essential to successful political consulting and campaign management.
Currently, AAPC programs are eligible for credit toward AAPC Certificates in:
• Communications – including television, radio, mail and online, with a focus on message development and targeting.
• Campaign Technology– understanding current cutting-edge tools that give your clients the winning edge.
• Business Fundamentals– including the basics of establishing and growing a political consulting firm in accordance with ethical business practices.
Earning a certificate boosts your knowledge and demonstrates to prospective employers your commitment to honing those skills. In addition, you’ll make new connections and share learning with fellow participants in our online forums specifically for members working toward certificates. Online groups will be available in November of 2020.
Certificate-eligible programs are offered both online and at our live events.
Just look for the Certificate seal to see eligible sessions for Certificate credit.
• A one-time enrollment fee of $75 ($275 for non-members) per certificate content area (Communications, Campaign Technology and/or Business Fundamentals)
• Regular event registration fees at your applicable AAPC member rate (note: AAPC Webinars are always free to members)
- AAPC certificates and credits are only offered for AAPC courses.
- All eligible sessions are designated by Content Area (1,2,3..) and credit (A,B,C…). You must complete all of the required credits to earn a certificate in the corresponding Content Area. However, there are a variety of topics that will satisfy each credit to offer you maximum flexibility. Credits may be completed in any order.
- Certificate participants will be enrolled in an online forum for additional knowledge sharing and peer networking.
- Attendance at sessions (both online and in person) is verified. It is the responsibility of certificate seekers to attend sessions (both online and in person) in their entirety and sign in at live events in order to receive credit.
- Upon completion of all credits, certificates are issued electronically by AAPC.