Please fill out the form below to access the recording of “How to Lead and Manage an Office Remotely” and earn credit toward AAPC’s Business Fundamentals Certificate program.
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Business Fundamentals Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before you register!
By now, you and your team have likely transitioned to a completely virtual operating environment. Managing staff remotely along with keeping your clients and constituents engaged can pose new challenges — and opportunities. So, how do you adapt seamlessly?
During this hour-long program, we’ll discuss how to:
- Adapt to change
- Motivate your team and keep them connected
- Discover opportunities working remotely might afford you
- Onboard and train new hires
Moderator: Oscar Ramirez, Partner, Fulcrum Public Affairs
- Michelle Coyle, President, BSGD Strategies
- Tim Nurnberger, Vice President of Human Resources, Operations, Technology, Campaign Solutions