Please fill out the form below to access the recording of “Understanding the Legal Ins-and-Outs of Reducing Your Workforce” and earn credit toward AAPC’s Business Fundamentals Certificate program.
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Business Fundamentals Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before you register!
For businesses working to sustain operations in a down economy, difficult staffing decisions may present themselves. Join AAPC for this virtual seminar covering the logistics and compliance of laying off employees.
Walk away with an understanding of:
- How to comply with labor and employment law requirements, including special considerations under the CARES Act
- How to prepare and conduct a notification meeting
- Strategies for re-structuring and following up with remaining employees
- Furloughs vs. layoffs and considerations when recalling furloughed or laid off employees
- Work share programs, unemployment benefits, and more
Moderator: Alicia Sisneros, Founder, Sisneros Strategies
- Kelli Fuqua, Associate, Littler
- Lisa Ryan, Partner, Cook Brown LLP