AAPC CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNICATIONS
Improve your skills in the essential area of campaign communications by earning AAPC’s Certification in Communications. This content area includes television, radio, mail and online, with a focus on message development and targeting.
A1 Message Development
- Preliminary research
- Identifying the dynamics of the campaign
- Crafting a core message for use in all communications
A2 Communications Targeting
- Identifying the right audiences
- The role of good data in targeting communications
- Choosing messages for your target audience
A3 Creative Execution (creating content)
- Writing effective copy
- The importance of design
- Persuasion techniques
A4 Media Production
- Nut and bolts of production, tools and techniques in any one of the major campaign media— television, radio, mail, online , etc.
- Planning a video/photo shoot
- Inside successful recording and editing sessions
A5. Distributing Communications (message dissemination)
- Determining the best media mix
- Crafting the media plan, budget and schedule
- Buying Media
- AAPC certificates and credits are only offered for AAPC courses.
- All eligible sessions are designated by Content Area (1,2,3..) and credit (A,B,C…). You must complete all of the required credits to earn a certificate in the corresponding Content Area. However, there are a variety of topics that will satisfy each credit to offer you maximum flexibility. Credits may be completed in any order.
- Certificate participants will be enrolled in an online forum for additional knowledge sharing and peer networking.
- Attendance at sessions (both online and in person) is verified. It is the responsibility of certificate seekers to attend sessions (both online and in person) in their entirety and sign in at live events in order to receive credit.
- Upon completion of all credits, certificates are issued electronically by AAPC.