Please fill out the form below to access the recording of “An Evolving Electorate: Trends and Methods for Polling in 2020” and earn credit toward AAPC’s Communications Certificate program.
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Communications Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before you register!
Strong campaigns are built on research and polling has long been a valuable asset in helping drive important campaign decisions. Today’s rapidly changing electorate poses many challenges for pollsters and consultants alike as effective response methods also evolve. Join our panel of experts as they discuss:
- Trends among America’s diversifying electorate
- The nuances — and importance — of polling multicultural communities
- Effective polling methods
- Joshua Ulibarri, Partner, Lake Research Partners
- Mike Baselice, President & CEO, Baselice & Associates
- Meaghan McKenna, Data Director, Target Point Consulting