Please fill out the form below to access the recording of “Finding Inspiration in Isolation: Creating Compelling Messaging for Political Campaigns” and earn credit toward AAPC’s Communications Certificate program.
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Communications Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before you register!
As digital communications take the place of face-to-face opportunities to communicate with voters, crafting relevant messaging to keep your supporters engaged is more important than ever before. Join our panel of communications experts as they discuss how to:
- Recharge your email strategy
- Strengthen your brand on social media and leverage user-generated content
- Ensure your tone is appropriate in light of the current crisis
- Stay inspired to craft compelling content when you’re isolated at home
Moderator: Jenifer Sarver, Principal, Sarver Strategies
- Corinne Clark, Founder, Clark Clarity
- Andrew Finnan, Vice President of Digital Strategy, The Prosper Group
- Wilsar Johnson, Director of Cross Platform Campaigns, Hamburger Gibson Creative
- Mike Nellis, CEO, Authentic Campaigns