Please fill out the form below to access the recording of “Leveraging Creative to Engage Voters” and earn credit toward AAPC’s Communications Certificate program.
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Communications Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before you register!
Quality creative, in combination with research-driven messages, makes a difference when it comes to how voters perceive and engage with your campaign. Join this panel of creative experts as they discuss how to produce and spot quality creative content.
This session will cover:
- Cutting through the clutter to move the needle
- Seeing your concept through the creative process to execute an effective piece or series
- What makes quality creative and how to spot it
- A roundup of some of the most effective ads of the cycle
Moderated by: Candice Dayoan, Vice President, Creative, 50+1 Strategies
- Jenna Ketchmark, Art Director, BerlinRosen
- Britina Lamas, Creative Director, Digital, FP1
- Danny Laub, Director of Political, POOLHOUSE
- Christina Sheffey, Group Creative Director, Bully Pulpit Interactive
*Communications Certificate Program registrants who attend this webinar program in its entirety will be awarded one (1) A4 Media Production credit.