Building Trust with Voters in a Time of Heightened Skepticism
April 8, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:00pm EST
Free for members and non-members
The 2020 election cycle is happening during a time of heightened skepticism in American politics. The United States Postal Service® conducted new research to learn more about current voter perceptions on political advertising channels – including television, digital and direct mail – and to determine how to use political advertising to build trust with voters.
During this webinar, you will learn about the findings from the newly released whitepaper and hear insights on how campaigns can strategically target voters for the 2020 election cycle.
- Danielle Cendejas, Senior Vice President, The Strategy Group
- Renee Dabbs, Principal, The Voyageur Company
- Julie Heinrich, Senior Vice President, Weber Shandwick
- Colleen Learch, Executive Vice President, KRC Research
- Donald Nichols, National Lead of Political Mail, USPS®
Webinar courtesy of: