Establishing Your Personal Brand
June 29, 2021 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
Free for members
$49 for nonmembers
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Business Fundamentals Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before your register! Or, simply add the Business Fundamentals Certificate program registration to your purchase when you register for this webinar.
Geared towards young professionals, students, and campaign operatives looking to break into the political consulting business, attendees will leave this webinar with tips and tricks on how to best establish their personal brand. Join our panel of experienced and successful consultants to learn:
- How to distinguish yourself from the oversaturated market
- Where to start when building your network
- Do and Don’ts to break into the business
Moderated by: Jenifer Sarver, Sarver Strategies
- Doc Sweitzer, The Campaign Group Inc.
- Rebecca Tweed, Tweed Strategies LLC
- Davisha Johnson, D.L. Johnson Consulting Agency
*Business Fundamentals Certificate Program registrants who attend this webinar program in its entirety will be awarded one (1) C3 Marketing & Selling credit.