List Building Techniques: How to Ensure You Are Engaging the Right Audience
May 25, 2021 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
Free for members
$49 for nonmembers
This webinar is eligible for credit* toward AAPC’s Campaign Technology Certificate program. To earn credit, be sure to enroll in the Certificate program before your register! Or, simply add the Campaign Technology Certificate program registration to your purchase when you register for this webinar.
No matter how strong your campaign plan is, without a built out voter list, your campaign won’t gain much traction. Learn actionable methods to establish your list and better prepare for disseminating your communications to the right audience. Join our experts in campaign list building to learn:
- Best practice methods to build your list from the ground up
- How voter file data and list building compliment each other
- How to ensure your list includes the right people for your message
- How your voter list impacts your campaign down the road
Moderated by: Taryn Rosenkranz, Founder & CEO, New Blue Interactive; AAPC Board Member
- Maggie Paulin, Vice President of Client Services, Campaign Solutions
- Anna Nguyen, Associate Partner, Forward Solution Strategy Group
- Paul Westcott, Executive Vice President, L2; Vice President of AAPC Mid-Atlantic Chapter
*Campaign Technology Certificate Program registrants who attend this webinar program in its entirety will be awarded one (1) B6 Organization/Administration credit.