Media Consumption During COVID-19: Getting the Most Out of Streaming TV
July 8, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:00pm EDT
This webinar is eligible for one (1) A5 Distributing Communications (Message Dissemination) credit towards AAPC’s Communications Certificate. To learn more about achieving this Certificate, click here.
In the last few months, over-the-top (OTT) platforms like Hulu, YouTube and more have seen a surge in consumption like never before as a result of stay-at-home orders. As the American electorate’s weekly screen time steadily increases, so do the opportunities for campaigns to leverage OTT platforms for targeted ad placement. During this session, you’ll discover how connected devices and streaming services are changing the way voters consume media — particularly during the current crisis.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- Stats on media consumption across OTT platforms and opportunities to leverage considering the cost of ads decreasing
- The reach of OTT services and size of the viewing audience.
- Effective targeting methods
- Budgeting and media buying considerations
- Ensuring brand safety
Moderator: Lauren Richards, Senior Media Buyer, Sage Media
- Kelly Georgia, Vice President, Data and Digital Partnerships, Deep Root Analytics
- Rebekah Gudeman, Managing Director, Digital Advertising, FP1 Strategies
- Kate Welsh, Media Director, Buying Time
- Rachel Rosenbloom, Manager, Partnerships, BuzzFeed