Creative is at the center of persuading voters to act, whether the goal is gaining support on a specific issue or fundraising for a campaign. Join creative gurus as they explore recent examples of effective persuasive creative and share tips on how these tactics can be utilized in your midterm campaigns.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Director, Strategic Resources Office, ARPA-H - National Institutes of Health - Bethesda, MD 06/24/2022
- VP, Public Affairs-Healthcare - CVS Health - Washington DC, DC 06/24/2022
- Data Engineer - i360 - Arlington, VA 06/24/2022
- Senior Consultant - Public Policy - 366 ICF Consulting Services Limited - London Riverscape, United Kingdom 06/24/2022
- Teaching Faculty I, 9 Month Salaried (Political Science) - Florida State University - Tallahassee, FL 06/23/2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Affairs - University of Texas at Arlington - Arlington, TX 06/22/2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Affairs - UT Arlington - Arlington, TX 06/22/2022
- Political Science Librarian - University of Florida, George A Smathers Libraries - Gainesville, FL 06/22/2022
- Political Intern - End Citizens United/Let America Vote - , DC 06/22/2022
- Public Affairs Manager - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Shanghai, China 06/21/2022