Creative is at the center of persuading voters to act, whether the goal is gaining support on a specific issue or fundraising for a campaign. Join creative gurus as they explore recent examples of effective persuasive creative and share tips on how these tactics can be utilized in your midterm campaigns.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Broker Support Technician - Credit, Bond & Political Risks - Marsh & McLennan Companies - , United Kingdom 09/30/2022
- Fall Public Policy Associate (Undergrad) - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Fairfax, VA 09/30/2022
- Senior Public Affairs Specialist - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Milan, Italy 09/30/2022
- Intern - Public Affairs (Corporate Giving) - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 09/30/2022
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Center for Effective Lawmaking, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy - University of Virginia - , VA 09/30/2022
- Associate, PAC Manager, US Public Policy - BlackRock1 - Washington, DC 09/30/2022
- Assistant Professor 9 Mo of Political Science F00078 - Arkansas State University - Jonesboro, AR 09/29/2022
- Fall Public Policy Associate (Undergrad) - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Fairfax, VA 09/29/2022
- Political Intern - Friends of the Earth - Washington, DC 09/28/2022
- Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant - Public Affairs Transformation and Planning - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC 09/28/2022