Top media professionals will share their insights on which midterm races will be the “Super Bowl races” of the Midwest in 2022, and how the outcomes on both sides of the aisle will impact the region over the next few cycles.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Director, Strategic Resources Office, ARPA-H - National Institutes of Health - Bethesda, MD 06/24/2022
- VP, Public Affairs-Healthcare - CVS Health - Washington DC, DC 06/24/2022
- Data Engineer - i360 - Arlington, VA 06/24/2022
- Senior Consultant - Public Policy - 366 ICF Consulting Services Limited - London Riverscape, United Kingdom 06/24/2022
- Teaching Faculty I, 9 Month Salaried (Political Science) - Florida State University - Tallahassee, FL 06/23/2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Affairs - University of Texas at Arlington - Arlington, TX 06/22/2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Affairs - UT Arlington - Arlington, TX 06/22/2022
- Political Science Librarian - University of Florida, George A Smathers Libraries - Gainesville, FL 06/22/2022
- Political Intern - End Citizens United/Let America Vote - , DC 06/22/2022
- Public Affairs Manager - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Shanghai, China 06/21/2022