Get insight on citations that should be presented when running campaign ads and what to avoid in order to ensure your strategy remains ethical.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Broker Support Technician - Credit, Bond & Political Risks - Marsh & McLennan Companies - , United Kingdom 09/30/2022
- Fall Public Policy Associate (Undergrad) - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Fairfax, VA 09/30/2022
- Senior Public Affairs Specialist - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Milan, Italy 09/30/2022
- Intern - Public Affairs (Corporate Giving) - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 09/30/2022
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Center for Effective Lawmaking, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy - University of Virginia - , VA 09/30/2022
- Associate, PAC Manager, US Public Policy - BlackRock1 - Washington, DC 09/30/2022
- Assistant Professor 9 Mo of Political Science F00078 - Arkansas State University - Jonesboro, AR 09/29/2022
- Fall Public Policy Associate (Undergrad) - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Fairfax, VA 09/29/2022
- Political Intern - Friends of the Earth - Washington, DC 09/28/2022
- Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant - Public Affairs Transformation and Planning - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC 09/28/2022