TVB will present 2022 Voter Media Usage and Influence data from Dynata, GFK and Engagement Labs. These studies include research on Voters’ relationship with traditional media as well as streaming video, mobile and social media. Political decision makers will find the presentation extremely valuable in helping them win races by better understanding how to reach their target voters!
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Public Policy Officer - The Colorado Health Foundation - Denver, CO 10/05/2022
- Public Affairs Media Specialist/Web Design - Ohio Consumers' Counsel - Columbus, OH 10/05/2022
- Political Strategy & Campaigns Executive Lead - Movement for Black Lives - , Remote 10/05/2022
- Public Policy Summer Internship 2023 - Verizon - Washington, DC 10/05/2022
- Public Policy Specialist, Regulatory Policy - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Remote, VA 10/05/2022
- Public Policy Specialist, Regulatory Policy - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Virginia Remote Office (VA99), VA 10/04/2022
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - , WA 10/03/2022
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - Seattle, WA 10/03/2022
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - , DC 10/03/2022
- Director, Public Affairs, U.S. HIV Communications - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 10/01/2022