Data availability and usage have become the ultimate tool in the migration of political media from traditional to digital. The use of the data does not take a single form, and there are very different practices in the way data can be utilized. For consultants with a history in traditional media, questions like, what are the sources of campaign data, how can the data be used in media placement, and how this increases media placement efficiency all arise. Join Ryan Ray (Regional Vice-President of Sales of Causal iQ) as he answers these questions and more with Matthew Hedberg (VP, General Manager – Semcasting), Chazz Clevinger (CEO – OneClick Politics), Andrew Tavani (Executive VP Data – Aristotle), and Iwalani Camacho (Sr VP Media – Brunet Garcia).
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Vice President of Political Campaigns - The Outreach Team - , NY 09/28/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science in Comparative Politics - Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 09/28/2023
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer - Merck - Rahway, NJ 09/28/2023
- Communications Director + Political Director (Chicago) - The People's Lobby - Chicago, IL 09/27/2023
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - Washington, DC 09/27/2023
- POLITICAL REPORTER/MMJ - KFYR - Gray Television - Bismarck, ND 09/27/2023
- Assistant Professor of Public Policy - University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA 09/26/2023
- Chair, Department of Public Policy and Management; Professor in Public Policy and Management - University of Southern California - lOS, CA 09/26/2023
- [Communications] Manager, Solid Tumor Communication %26 Public Affairs [Janssen] - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 09/26/2023
- Postdoctoral Researcher; Political Science and Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 09/26/2023