The stakes are higher than ever for political campaigns. As political marketers plot their winning midterm strategies, they’re embracing streaming TV as an essential channel to reach voters. But as more political campaigns ride the streaming wave, demand for premium OTT inventory is skyrocketing. Savvy political marketers must plan and secure inventory early.
The session will unveil findings from a new OTT survey and offer insights from strategists and buyers on new data-driven innovations and smart buying strategies for building and executing effective streaming TV ad campaigns.
- Inventory scarcity and the importance of premium content; how to avoid getting preempted in a saturated advertising market
- The imperative of brand safety and combating ad fraud
- The value of in-depth and transparent reporting
- Innovations in OTT targeting capabilities for reaching voters
- How pairing OTT + linear achieves greater outcomes