Propelled most recently by Covid and the need to use resources efficiently, campaigns have transformed how they use technology to mobilize voters. Join this session to learn how voter contact tech has evolved, where it is headed, and the tech-hybrid future.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - , WA 10/03/2022
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - Seattle, WA 10/03/2022
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - , DC 10/03/2022
- Director, Public Affairs, U.S. HIV Communications - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 10/01/2022
- Broker Support Technician - Credit, Bond & Political Risks - Marsh & McLennan Companies - , United Kingdom 09/30/2022
- Fall Public Policy Associate (Undergrad) - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Fairfax, VA 09/30/2022
- Senior Public Affairs Specialist - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Milan, Italy 09/30/2022
- Intern - Public Affairs (Corporate Giving) - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 09/30/2022
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Center for Effective Lawmaking, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy - University of Virginia - , VA 09/30/2022
- Associate, PAC Manager, US Public Policy - BlackRock1 - Washington, DC 09/30/2022