This session will dive deep into the often overlooked yet highly influential realm of local politics. Our panel of expert consultants will shed light on the economic forces driving this niche and what makes it distinct from traditional races. Learn how they earned business and explore the lucrative opportunities in Texas school board elections, down ballot, and issue campaigns.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Vice President of Political Campaigns - The Outreach Team - , NY 09/28/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science in Comparative Politics - Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 09/28/2023
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer - Merck - Rahway, NJ 09/28/2023
- Communications Director + Political Director (Chicago) - The People's Lobby - Chicago, IL 09/27/2023
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - Washington, DC 09/27/2023
- POLITICAL REPORTER/MMJ - KFYR - Gray Television - Bismarck, ND 09/27/2023
- Assistant Professor of Public Policy - University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA 09/26/2023
- Chair, Department of Public Policy and Management; Professor in Public Policy and Management - University of Southern California - lOS, CA 09/26/2023
- [Communications] Manager, Solid Tumor Communication %26 Public Affairs [Janssen] - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 09/26/2023
- Postdoctoral Researcher; Political Science and Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 09/26/2023