Dive into the dynamics of the fastest growing generation in the U.S. electorate, Gen Z. Discover what’s different about capturing Gen Z’s attention and influencing their decision to turnout on election day.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Vice President of Political Campaigns - The Outreach Team - , NY 09/28/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science in Comparative Politics - Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 09/28/2023
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer - Merck - Rahway, NJ 09/28/2023
- Communications Director + Political Director (Chicago) - The People's Lobby - Chicago, IL 09/27/2023
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - Washington, DC 09/27/2023
- POLITICAL REPORTER/MMJ - KFYR - Gray Television - Bismarck, ND 09/27/2023
- Assistant Professor of Public Policy - University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA 09/26/2023
- Chair, Department of Public Policy and Management; Professor in Public Policy and Management - University of Southern California - lOS, CA 09/26/2023
- [Communications] Manager, Solid Tumor Communication %26 Public Affairs [Janssen] - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 09/26/2023
- Postdoctoral Researcher; Political Science and Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 09/26/2023