What do you do when there’s no time to test a message or when instinct tells you to pass over the best testing message to try something farther down the list? Find out when it’s okay to trust your gut and propose going off script in an ad campaign.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Political Director - Harris County Democratic Party - Houston, TX 09/22/2023
- Junior Graphic Designer - Ascent Strategic - , NH 09/22/2023
- Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Ireland - Diageo - Dublin, Ireland 09/22/2023
- Associate or Full Professor of Political Science - Rice University - Houston, TX 09/22/2023
- Norman Royall Endowed Professor/Associate Professor of Political Communication - University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO 09/21/2023
- Assistant Professor (Public Policy & Public Affairs) - University of Massachusetts Boston - , MA 09/21/2023
- Senior Political Producer - The E.W. Scripps Company - Atlanta, GA 09/21/2023
- Part Time - Political Science Instructor - FY 2024 - College of Southern Nevada - Las Vegas, NV 09/21/2023
- Intern Communication %26 Public Affairs - Johnson & Johnson - Zug, Switzerland 09/21/2023
- Senior Lead Human Resources Business Partner - Public Affairs - Wells Fargo - New York, NY 09/21/2023