A panel of experts will share how they navigate the changing media landscape to optimize spending in a multi-platform world to reach voters effectively. The session will also examine how media is being consumed today and the trends shaping media consumption.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Public Affairs Specialist/Speechwriter - Senior/Full Performance Level - National Reconnaissance Office - Chantilly, VA 12/07/2023
- Public Policy Associate - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - Rockville, MD 12/07/2023
- Political Action Committee (PAC) Director - Wells Fargo - Washington Dc, WA 12/06/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science - Indiana University - , IN 12/06/2023
- Assistant Professor Political Science - Latinx Immigration/Migration Studies - California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo - San Luis Obispo, CA 12/05/2023
- Crisis Operations Specialist (Political Transitions) - USAID - Washington, DC 12/05/2023
- Public Policy Researcher- DOL & DOT - ICF - Reston, VA 12/05/2023
- [Medical] Communication %26 Public Affairs Manager - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 12/05/2023
- Public Policy Project Manager - Albright Stonebridge Group - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 12/04/2023