In today’s evolving media landscape, effectively reaching target voters means engaging with them on multiple media platforms. While over-the-air radio and linear television continue to deliver voters to political advertisers, learn why it is now essential for political advertisers to optimize their advertising campaigns with digital audio and digital video to deliver massive and targeted scale of local voters. Executives from Katz Media Group’s Digital Audio and Digital Video divisions will provide insight into the explosive growth and consumption of digital media, and how leveraging its unique capabilities in political campaigns is an unbeatable equation for success.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Legislative and Political Coordinator - SEIU MI - , MI 01/26/2023
- Digital Media Storytelling Specialist, Public Affairs/Communications - Maryland State Education Association - Annapolis, MD 01/26/2023
- Research Coordinator, Political Science Department - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 01/26/2023
- Senior Director, Public Affairs, Global Therapeutic Area Communications, HIV Prevention & Cure - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 01/26/2023
- Senior Director, Public Policy - Diesel Technology Forum - Frederick, MD 01/25/2023
- Public Policy Advocate - Legal Services for the Elderly - Augusta, 01/25/2023
- Faculty Research Analyst, Business Economics and Public Policy, Wharton School (Hybrid Eligible) - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 01/25/2023
- Manager / Managing Consultant in EU Public Policy - ICF - London, United Kingdom 01/25/2023
- Legislative and Public Policy Internship - Arnold & Porter - Washington, DC 01/24/2023
- Manager / Managing Consultant in EU Public Policy - ICF - Brussels, Belgium 01/24/2023