In today’s evolving media landscape, effectively reaching target voters means engaging with them on multiple media platforms. While over-the-air radio and linear television continue to deliver voters to political advertisers, learn why it is now essential for political advertisers to optimize their advertising campaigns with digital audio and digital video to deliver massive and targeted scale of local voters. Executives from Katz Media Group’s Digital Audio and Digital Video divisions will provide insight into the explosive growth and consumption of digital media, and how leveraging its unique capabilities in political campaigns is an unbeatable equation for success.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Senior Director, Global Communications & Public Affairs, J&J Vision - Johnson & Johnson - Jacksonville, FL 05/21/2022
- Public Affairs Manager - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Shanghai, China 05/21/2022
- Associate Director / Director Public Affairs, Gilead Nordics - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Oslo, Norway 05/21/2022
- Manager, Public Affairs - National Association of Chemical Distributors - Arlington, VA 05/19/2022
- Deputy Political Director - NARAL Pro-Choice America - Washington, DC 05/19/2022
- Political Science Librarian - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 05/19/2022
- Research Associate in Political Science - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 05/19/2022
- Freelance Writer - ACCESS Marketing Services - , REMOTE 05/17/2022
- Writer - ACCESS Marketing Services - , REMOTE 05/17/2022
- Sr. Web Developer - Zoldak Victory - Washington, DC 05/04/2022