Join the United States Postal Service® to discuss the ways in which direct mail was used effectively this past election cycle and how to continue leveraging the direct mail effect in political campaigns leading up to the Midterm Elections. During the session, USPS will engage with AAPC members and also share insights from their newly released joint white paper with AAPC that includes insights from their 2021 post-election survey in Virginia as well as comparisons to similar surveys conducted by the Postal Service following the 2017 Virginia Gubernatorial Election and the 2020 National Elections, to provide an overview of what voters think about when viewing political advertising and a path to more effective and efficient use of direct mail as part of an integrated political campaign. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a conversation with the Postal Service and its dedicated direct mail experts.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Advertising Strategist- Political - Comcast - Philadelphia, 05/15/2022
- Manager, Advertising Sales Development - Political - Comcast - Philadelphia, 05/15/2022
- Advertising Account Specialist - Political - Comcast - Philadelphia, 05/15/2022
- Political Science Instructor, Part-time Adjunct Pool - Kern Community College District - Porterville, CA 05/15/2022
- Political Science Instructor, Part-time Adjunct Pool - East Kern, Tehachapi - Kern Community College District - Ridgecrest, CA 05/14/2022
- Political Science Instructor, Part-time Adjunct Pool - ESCC - Kern Community College District - Ridgecrest, CA 05/14/2022
- Campaign DIgiDem - Political Technology Specialist - DigiDems - , Nationwide 05/13/2022
- Legislative Analyst, Governmental Affairs and Public Policy - American Gas Association - Washington, DC 05/13/2022
- Opinion Research Manager - Probolsky Research - Newport Beach, CA 05/13/2022
- Sr. Web Developer - Zoldak Victory - Washington, DC 05/04/2022