Maria is a Research Director and runs Equis’ flagship electoral research project: the Equis State Series. She utilizes quantitative and qualitative research to produce critical insights about Latino voters, spanning 10 battleground states. She also serves as a liaison between the Research Department and some of Equis’ key partners. Before joining Equis in 2021, she served as a field director for a local race in New York City, and was a field organizer for the Democratic Party of Georgia as well as the Arizona Democratic Party, taking part in their Latino organizing program. Maria is passionate about translating research into action – in order to best serve our Latino community. She’s originally from Venezuela and is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Vice President of Political Campaigns - The Outreach Team - , NY 09/28/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science in Comparative Politics - Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 09/28/2023
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer - Merck - Rahway, NJ 09/28/2023
- Communications Director + Political Director (Chicago) - The People's Lobby - Chicago, IL 09/27/2023
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - Washington, DC 09/27/2023
- POLITICAL REPORTER/MMJ - KFYR - Gray Television - Bismarck, ND 09/27/2023
- Assistant Professor of Public Policy - University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA 09/26/2023
- Chair, Department of Public Policy and Management; Professor in Public Policy and Management - University of Southern California - lOS, CA 09/26/2023
- [Communications] Manager, Solid Tumor Communication %26 Public Affairs [Janssen] - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 09/26/2023
- Postdoctoral Researcher; Political Science and Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 09/26/2023