Hear from successful consultants who will share how working in multiple markets has benefited their business, discuss lessons learned, how you can apply strategy from the corporate world to your campaign work and how to expand your consulting business to welcome public affairs and corporate clients.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Teaching Faculty I, 9 Month Salaried (Political Science) - Florida State University - Tallahassee, FL 06/23/2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Affairs - University of Texas at Arlington - Arlington, TX 06/22/2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Public Affairs - UT Arlington - Arlington, TX 06/22/2022
- Political Science Librarian - University of Florida, George A Smathers Libraries - Gainesville, FL 06/22/2022
- Political Intern - End Citizens United/Let America Vote - , DC 06/22/2022
- Public Affairs Manager - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Shanghai, China 06/21/2022
- Associate Director / Director Public Affairs, Gilead Nordics - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Oslo, Norway 06/21/2022
- Political Science Librarian - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 06/19/2022
- Political Science - Adjunct Faculty - Community College of Baltimore County - Not Assigned, MD 06/19/2022
- Political Science Faculty - Undisclosed - Mitchell, SD 06/19/2022