Learn the do’s and don’ts of presenting claims with proper citations to ensure ethical practices in your ad campaigns.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Political Director - Harris County Democratic Party - Houston, TX 09/22/2023
- Junior Graphic Designer - Ascent Strategic - , NH 09/22/2023
- Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Ireland - Diageo - Dublin, Ireland 09/22/2023
- Associate or Full Professor of Political Science - Rice University - Houston, TX 09/22/2023
- Norman Royall Endowed Professor/Associate Professor of Political Communication - University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO 09/21/2023
- Assistant Professor (Public Policy & Public Affairs) - University of Massachusetts Boston - , MA 09/21/2023
- Senior Political Producer - The E.W. Scripps Company - Atlanta, GA 09/21/2023
- Part Time - Political Science Instructor - FY 2024 - College of Southern Nevada - Las Vegas, NV 09/21/2023
- Intern Communication %26 Public Affairs - Johnson & Johnson - Zug, Switzerland 09/21/2023
- Senior Lead Human Resources Business Partner - Public Affairs - Wells Fargo - New York, NY 09/21/2023