Over the years TV has always been the shining star of political advertising while digital was a strong, but small, supporting actor. Times are changing and with almost half of US households now either cord-cutters or cord-nevers, how will budgets shift for the 2022 cycle and beyond? Explore who should own the CTV/OTT budget for campaigns, how smart CTV strategy can help reach voters, and where Linear TV is still king. You’ll hear perspectives from both sides of the transaction on this hot topic!
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Senior Director, Global Communications & Public Affairs, J&J Vision - Johnson & Johnson - Jacksonville, FL 05/21/2022
- Public Affairs Manager - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Shanghai, China 05/21/2022
- Associate Director / Director Public Affairs, Gilead Nordics - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Oslo, Norway 05/21/2022
- Manager, Public Affairs - National Association of Chemical Distributors - Arlington, VA 05/19/2022
- Deputy Political Director - NARAL Pro-Choice America - Washington, DC 05/19/2022
- Political Science Librarian - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 05/19/2022
- Research Associate in Political Science - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 05/19/2022
- Freelance Writer - ACCESS Marketing Services - , REMOTE 05/17/2022
- Writer - ACCESS Marketing Services - , REMOTE 05/17/2022
- Sr. Web Developer - Zoldak Victory - Washington, DC 05/04/2022