Over the years TV has always been the shining star of political advertising while digital was a strong, but small, supporting actor. Times are changing and with almost half of US households now either cord-cutters or cord-nevers, how will budgets shift for the 2022 cycle and beyond? Explore who should own the CTV/OTT budget for campaigns, how smart CTV strategy can help reach voters, and where Linear TV is still king. You’ll hear perspectives from both sides of the transaction on this hot topic!
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Vice President of Political Campaigns - The Outreach Team - , NY 09/28/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science in Comparative Politics - Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 09/28/2023
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer - Merck - Rahway, NJ 09/28/2023
- Communications Director + Political Director (Chicago) - The People's Lobby - Chicago, IL 09/27/2023
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - Washington, DC 09/27/2023
- POLITICAL REPORTER/MMJ - KFYR - Gray Television - Bismarck, ND 09/27/2023
- Assistant Professor of Public Policy - University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA 09/26/2023
- Chair, Department of Public Policy and Management; Professor in Public Policy and Management - University of Southern California - lOS, CA 09/26/2023
- [Communications] Manager, Solid Tumor Communication %26 Public Affairs [Janssen] - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 09/26/2023
- Postdoctoral Researcher; Political Science and Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 09/26/2023