Over the years TV has always been the shining star of political advertising while digital was a strong, but small, supporting actor. Times are changing and with almost half of US households now either cord-cutters or cord-nevers, how will budgets shift for the 2022 cycle and beyond? Explore who should own the CTV/OTT budget for campaigns, how smart CTV strategy can help reach voters, and where Linear TV is still king. You’ll hear perspectives from both sides of the transaction on this hot topic!
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - , WA 10/03/2022
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - Seattle, WA 10/03/2022
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - , DC 10/03/2022
- Director, Public Affairs, U.S. HIV Communications - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 10/01/2022
- Broker Support Technician - Credit, Bond & Political Risks - Marsh & McLennan Companies - , United Kingdom 09/30/2022
- Fall Public Policy Associate (Undergrad) - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Fairfax, VA 09/30/2022
- Senior Public Affairs Specialist - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Milan, Italy 09/30/2022
- Intern - Public Affairs (Corporate Giving) - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 09/30/2022
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Center for Effective Lawmaking, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy - University of Virginia - , VA 09/30/2022
- Associate, PAC Manager, US Public Policy - BlackRock1 - Washington, DC 09/30/2022