Voter turnout in 2021 gubernatorial elections significantly surpassed previous off-cycle election turnout, but more notably the myth that high turnout rates predict election results was refuted. 2021 turnout data revealed important trends and implications for future elections’ turnout that will be shared by a panel of leading political pollsters and analysts to guide voter strategy for current and future campaigns.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Public Policy Officer - The Colorado Health Foundation - Denver, CO 10/05/2022
- Public Affairs Media Specialist/Web Design - Ohio Consumers' Counsel - Columbus, OH 10/05/2022
- Political Strategy & Campaigns Executive Lead - Movement for Black Lives - , Remote 10/05/2022
- Public Policy Summer Internship 2023 - Verizon - Washington, DC 10/05/2022
- Public Policy Specialist, Regulatory Policy - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Remote, VA 10/05/2022
- Public Policy Specialist, Regulatory Policy - 102 ICF Incorporated, LLC - Virginia Remote Office (VA99), VA 10/04/2022
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - , WA 10/03/2022
- Public Affairs and Communications Strategist, Northwest and Alaska Regional Offices - Earthjustice.org - Seattle, WA 10/03/2022
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - , DC 10/03/2022
- Director, Public Affairs, U.S. HIV Communications - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 10/01/2022