Voter blocs are more than simply individuals of the same race or ethnicity. Listen as experts in targeting diverse voters discuss the intricacies of these audiences, considering cultural influences, educational levels and more and the tools and methods you need to ensure your targeting is on point.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Consumer Public Policy Engagement Senior Lead - Wells Fargo - WASHINGTON, DC 12/04/2022
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Kelley School of Business (Business Economics and Public Policy) - Indiana University - , IN 12/04/2022
- Consumer Public Policy Engagement Senior Lead - Wells Fargo - Washington, DC 12/03/2022
- Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty: Political Science & Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 12/03/2022
- Public Affairs Specialist (Direct Hire) - NASA - Huntsville, AL 12/03/2022
- Political Science Instructor Part-time Temporary Pool - College of Marin - Kentfield, CA 12/03/2022
- Lead Marketing Consultant - Public Affairs - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN 12/02/2022
- Assistant Director, Political Outreach Washington, DC - AJC - Washington, DC 12/02/2022
- Senior or Lead Public Affairs Advisor - Ørsted - Gentofte, Denmark 12/02/2022
- Assistant Professor of Political Science (American Politics) - Binghamton University - Binghamton, NY 12/02/2022