With many voters increasingly choosing to vote prior to election day, it is crucial to leverage Absentee Ballot and Early Voter data to hone in on your target audiences in the days leading up to the election. i360’s team will discuss targeting AB/EV voters with messaging that will resonate with them, and how to save digital budgets by removing voters from target universes once they’ve returned their ballot.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Consumer Public Policy Engagement Senior Lead - Wells Fargo - WASHINGTON, DC 12/04/2022
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Kelley School of Business (Business Economics and Public Policy) - Indiana University - , IN 12/04/2022
- Consumer Public Policy Engagement Senior Lead - Wells Fargo - Washington, DC 12/03/2022
- Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty: Political Science & Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 12/03/2022
- Public Affairs Specialist (Direct Hire) - NASA - Huntsville, AL 12/03/2022
- Political Science Instructor Part-time Temporary Pool - College of Marin - Kentfield, CA 12/03/2022
- Lead Marketing Consultant - Public Affairs - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN 12/02/2022
- Assistant Director, Political Outreach Washington, DC - AJC - Washington, DC 12/02/2022
- Senior or Lead Public Affairs Advisor - Ørsted - Gentofte, Denmark 12/02/2022
- Assistant Professor of Political Science (American Politics) - Binghamton University - Binghamton, NY 12/02/2022