Join a panel of campaign experts as they dissect voter insights from Virginia’s 2021 gubernatorial race and translate what it means for 2022 Midterm Election turnout. Since 2016, the United States Postal Service® has partnered with AAPC to conduct post-election research and developed seven joint white papers, including this year’s paper, “The Direct Mail Effect”. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a conversation with campaign experts as they discuss timing, tailoring, and targeting your messaging in order to communicate with voters authentically.
- Danielle Cendejas, Senior Vice President, The Strategy Group; AAPC Board Member
- Dan Hazelwood, Founder & Creative Director, Targeted Creative Communications; AAPC Board Member
- Colleen Learch, President, KRC Research
- Eddie Alvarran, Manager Sales Industry Strategy, United States Postal Service
- Steve Bassermann, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs, Weber Shandwick
Webinar courtesy of: