What do you do when there’s no time to test a message or when instinct tells you to pass over the best testing message to try something farther down the list? Find out when it’s okay to trust your gut and propose going off script in an ad campaign.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Professor of Practice of Public Policy - University of VA - Charlottesville, VA 01/27/2023
- Football Recruiting Communication Coordinator (Public Affairs/Communications Specialist II) - San Diego State University - San Diego, CA 01/27/2023
- Professor of Practice of Public Policy - University of Virginia - , VA 01/27/2023
- Legislative and Political Coordinator - SEIU MI - , MI 01/26/2023
- Digital Media Storytelling Specialist, Public Affairs/Communications - Maryland State Education Association - Annapolis, MD 01/26/2023
- Research Coordinator, Political Science Department - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 01/26/2023
- Senior Director, Public Affairs, Global Therapeutic Area Communications, HIV Prevention & Cure - Gilead Sciences, Inc. - Foster City, CA 01/26/2023
- Senior Director, Public Policy - Diesel Technology Forum - Frederick, MD 01/25/2023
- Public Policy Advocate - Legal Services for the Elderly - Augusta, 01/25/2023
- Faculty Research Analyst, Business Economics and Public Policy, Wharton School (Hybrid Eligible) - University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA 01/25/2023