Join the United States Postal Service® to discuss the ways in which direct mail was used effectively this past election cycle and how to harness the growing impact of direct mail for your next campaign. During the session, USPS will engage with AAPC members and also share insights from their newly released joint white paper with AAPC that includes insights from their 2022 Midterm Elections voter research, as well as comparisons to similar research conducted by the Postal Service following the 2020 National Elections, to provide an overview of what voters think about when viewing political advertising and a path to more effective and efficient use of direct mail as part of an integrated political campaign. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a conversation with the Postal Service and its dedicated direct mail experts.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Political Director - Harris County Democratic Party - Houston, TX 09/22/2023
- Junior Graphic Designer - Ascent Strategic - , NH 09/22/2023
- Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Ireland - Diageo - Dublin, Ireland 09/22/2023
- Associate or Full Professor of Political Science - Rice University - Houston, TX 09/22/2023
- Norman Royall Endowed Professor/Associate Professor of Political Communication - University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO 09/21/2023
- Assistant Professor (Public Policy & Public Affairs) - University of Massachusetts Boston - , MA 09/21/2023
- Senior Political Producer - The E.W. Scripps Company - Atlanta, GA 09/21/2023
- Part Time - Political Science Instructor - FY 2024 - College of Southern Nevada - Las Vegas, NV 09/21/2023
- Intern Communication %26 Public Affairs - Johnson & Johnson - Zug, Switzerland 09/21/2023
- Senior Lead Human Resources Business Partner - Public Affairs - Wells Fargo - New York, NY 09/21/2023