USPS Listening Session (Pennsylvania)
Please join us for an engaging Pennsylvania-centric listening session & workshop on political direct mail hosted by the United States Postal Service. Hear from Postal Service representatives who will:
- Discuss fresh insights from the newly released USPS – AAPC joint white paper and implications for Pennsylvania campaigns
- Offer guidance on how to connect with a Direct Mail Consultant to help you enhance and target your campaign for winning results
- Review guidelines and importance of Red Tagging Political Mail (Using Tag 57 and submitting notices and inquiries)
- Share updates on Pennsylvania processing facilities and operations
- Highlight the newest innovations with Informed Delivery® Feature, Informed Visibility® Feature, and Share Mail® Feature — and how these tools can support your campaign
- Learn about the Postal Service’s new Informed Delivery® promotion and how you can receive a 4% discount
To get the most out of direct mail this election cycle, don’t miss this opportunity to connect live with Postal Service experts. And before you join, be sure to visit DeliverTheWin.com – your USPS source for all things Political Mail.
This event will take place virtually on August 2, 2022 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT. Attendees will hear from Political Ambassador Paul Del Signore and Customer Relations Manager Donna Graham-DiLacqua.