A panel of experts will share how they navigate the changing media landscape to optimize spending in a multi-platform world to reach voters effectively. The session will also examine how media is being consumed today and the trends shaping media consumption.
Connect With Us!
AAPC Featured Jobs
- Vice President of Political Campaigns - The Outreach Team - , NY 09/28/2023
- Assistant Professor of Political Science in Comparative Politics - Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 09/28/2023
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer - Merck - Rahway, NJ 09/28/2023
- Communications Director + Political Director (Chicago) - The People's Lobby - Chicago, IL 09/27/2023
- AcademyHealth Public Policy Fellowship - AcademyHealth - Washington, DC 09/27/2023
- POLITICAL REPORTER/MMJ - KFYR - Gray Television - Bismarck, ND 09/27/2023
- Assistant Professor of Public Policy - University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA 09/26/2023
- Chair, Department of Public Policy and Management; Professor in Public Policy and Management - University of Southern California - lOS, CA 09/26/2023
- [Communications] Manager, Solid Tumor Communication %26 Public Affairs [Janssen] - Johnson & Johnson - To-Chiyoda, Japan 09/26/2023
- Postdoctoral Researcher; Political Science and Public Administration - The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 09/26/2023